Job ID 6941
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- Develop systems and processes necessary for human resource management, tracking, planning and execution of projects.
- Define and implement HR and recruitment strategies.
- Develop SOP documents and policies that will enhance operational efficiency and productivity across the business.
- Define and develop company culture.
- Streamline existing business processes and ensure adherence by staff.
- Spearhead recruitment efforts.
- Setting and tracking KPI’s
- Scheduling appraisals.
- Creating job roles to fill recruitment gaps
- Identifying training programs as part of internal developmental strategy.
- Creating career growth roadmaps for employees
- Analyse short- and long-term resource needs and adjust human and material resources accordingly.
- Suggest and utilize Human Resource Information Systems including payroll tools.
- Design compensation and benefits programs.
- Work with unit heads to ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines; track milestones and timelines across projects and institute necessary work flow, personnel and financial resource allocations, making alterations when necessary to meet expectation of clients; analyse and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and or to meet agreed upon deliverables; analyse financial and operational reports.
- Maintain records of expenses and approve payment for contractors. Track milestones, and inform accounts department as these levels are attained so invoices can be sent in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external clients to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets.
- Defining and then protecting the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Identify, establish and maintain relevant business relationships.
- Perform any other duties incidental to the work described herein or as assigned by the CEO.
- Proven experience as a Human Resource Manager
- Accomplished verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of business functions
- Working knowledge of performance metrics
- Working knowledge of Tech infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems including payroll tools
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Good knowledge of labour legislation