Job ID 6501
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- The primary focus will be on developing and implementing user interface components following well-known workflows and services which will support those components.
- The candidate will be part of a team that develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain.
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of the team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
What You Will Do:
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- 1 – 3+ years of experience
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of relevant languages and their core principles
- Exposure to popular workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments / role.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity and comfort with Typescript
- Experience with implementing projects using PHP / Angular
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools.