Job ID 6408
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- We are looking for a proactive, digital-oriented and experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join our fast-growing marketing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for concepting and building digital programs, including PPC campaigns, SEO strategies and email marketing and inbound activities from conceptualization through optimization and reporting
- This role requires adherence to a Project-based approach to managing and overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them.
- This role will serve as a strategic component across our integrated marketing approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing strategy designed to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Set online marketing strategies that utilise all tools and channels, including emails, analytics, social media and paid media.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of digital marketing programs, including SEO, PPC and campaigns.
- Analyse web traffic and identify opportunities for improved SEO.
- Manage inbound marketing, Social Media Ads, PPC, AdWords, and SEO strategies
- Implement various frameworks available for building brand equity and value, continuallyassess alignment to the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Recognise which digital marketing communication tools will be most effective inportraying a unique value proposition for our brand and products.
- Liaise with the content team to build SEO-optimised content designed for the website and social networking channels.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and technologies and develop cost effective solutions or strategies based on customer insight and data to enhance the overall marketing strategy.
- Monitor and analyse metrics across all digital assets and deliver reports on overall performance which consists of business insights and recommendations.
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget.
Education and Experience
- A Degree in Communication, Marketing or a related field may be required.
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing,
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Strong experience with web analytics: developing reports, sharing dashboards, andcommunicating the story around overall performance. Proficient in Google Analytics,Google Adwords.
- At least two years’ experience managing social media platforms and managing paidsocial programmes.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Strong level of SEO knowledge
- Knowledge of online listening, publishing and analytical tools such Hootsuite, Meltwateretc.
- Experience working with creative teams by participating in concepting/brainstormingsessions and translating ideas.
- Belief: You believe in the company and its mission, in yourself and your ability to get the job done and in your teammates and the sincerity of their intentions.
- Ownership: You are dependable. You will do what is required, not what is requested. As a result, you see gaps, and you continually work to ensure they do not impact the outcomes of your deliverables.
- Adaptability: You understand the requirements of working in a company with a startup culture like Softcom and are agile enough to take on responsibilities that advance the mission and objectives of the organization.
- Teachability: Your desire to deepen your knowledge of what you know and learn what you do not is insatiable. You leverage the people, tools and resources at your disposal to increase your capacity to deliver.
- Empathy: You seek first to understand and then to be understood. Where there is doubt, you err on the side of kindness. You de-escalate, you resolve; you constantly seek ways to foster harmony and cohesion with yourself, your teammates and the organization.