Job ID 3519
FRAG Srl is looking for a Production Superintendent with experience in Urea & Ammonia unit process for Fertilizer Plant in Nigeria.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and participating in consultations with all project managers and lead process engineers working on related projects.
- Supporting business development with technical support for project pursuits, proposal development and client relations.
- Reviewing and approving major process and equipment design configurations, parameters, and guarantees.
- Developing and evaluating emerging technologies and improvements to existing technologies.
- Protection of intellectual property through patent filing and overall responsibility for existing patent database.
- Maintaining quality and efficiency while performing complete EPC project life cycle functions to the greatest commercial advantage.
- Serving as a technical consultant to upper management and maintaining the company’s position in Urea & Ammonia technology area.
- Technical supervisory responsibility for portfolio of Urea & Ammonia technology projects.