Job ID 164
Planning and defining partner reviews, competitor and market analysis and the achievement of KPIs to realize the channel business growth targets developing and promoting new sales opportunities are some of the major roles of this career opportunity.
Implementation of sales campaigns at Tier 2 Channel Planning and execution of Marketing Development Fund to contribute to a profitable portfolio that ensures a continuous sales through to Tier2 and correct level of inventory management Training and empowerment of relevant stakeholders
Positioning of Lenovo as a vendor brand Long term growth and development of channel Relationship building and maintenance. Successful interaction with different levels and skills internally and externally Drive and manage internal stakeholder buy-in and support Position Requirements Sales or related qualification with a minimum of 5 years IT industry field Channel sales experience in West Africa. Proven track record of growing revenues, profitability, and market share in a high volume technology related company In-depth understanding of Commercial channel sales, with good PCG & EBG business and financial acumen.
- Experience in the IT or PC industry within the Commercial Channel environment is essential Having an excellent background in customer services, excellent negotiation skills as well as time management skills,
- Ability to build sound relationships, professionalism, ethics and a competitive streak, this individual is expected to work varied hours with a diverse background of colleagues and customers
- The ability to formulate, negotiate and close large and complex deals Analytical thinking, numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail are essential Computer literacy in MS Office suite, with SAP being an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences.
- Business and Results oriented Multinational reporting and willingness to travel locally and internationally