Job ID 7533
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
Develop and maintain the sales strategy
- Manage the entire portfolio of Customers and sales activities to maximize revenues and profitability; monitor and report on critical KPIs
- Leverage understanding of the local business environment to support sales and marketing strategy development
- Ensure incentives are aligned with performance-based sales strategy
- Make sure CRM (salesforce.com) is updated correctly and on time with all the required and relevant information.
- Always maintain the relevance of the customer profile in SCV
Yield – including D & D
- Keep abreast of market developments and communicate relevant information to the sales manager
- Proactively assist finance and customer service in settling unpaid invoices and long-standing containers, respectively.
- By becoming obsessively customer centric, we differentiate and win more in the market.
- Display of Agility, collaboration and digital knowledge
Logistics & Services
- Exponentially grow Logistics services in the family of IHI, CHB and depot, warehousing, growing Net Revenue and Gross Profit by unleashing strong products with supporting value proposition that integrates and simplifies the logistics business for our customers both on import and export fronts.
- Strategic in locating customer logistics solutions through engagement that identifies, acknowledges, and works with Customers pain points to offer point 1 above.
- Must have at least a B.Sc or HND in Marketing or any relevant field
- Must have at least five (5) years of sales experience in the logistics industry
- Must be sound in building and implementing sales strategy
- Should have excellent sales negotiating skills
- Must be tech savvy (Excellent handling of microsoft tools)