Job ID 7529
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- Responsible for the day-to-day agency efforts on behalf of the client, occasionally taking an active role in programme development and consistently playing an active role in the development of media materials.
- Maintain regular contact with clients to accommodate and better anticipate their needs; respond to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of materials including media materials, byline articles, speeches, client correspondence and reports.
- Develop and write media releases, fact sheet, and photo captions.
- Implement media events, press conferences/briefing, media tours, etc. and develop editorial/media contacts.
- Assist with research for new business opportunities and client presentations.
- Initiate and maintain a variety of status files including conference reports, contracts, job starts, production estimates, competitive activity and job status reports.
- Monitor internal status of jobs and due dates; advise senior team members of developments; verify billing accuracy.
- Facilitate and coordinate various project elements; prioritize and manage high volume of detail work.
- Research and pitch ideas to target media.
- Demonstrate a team player attitude by being flexible and responsible; be a self-starter.
- Continuously strive to increase knowledge of company policies and procedures as well as client business.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong listening skills
- Strong verbal communications skills in addition to business presentation skills
- Proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Strong understanding of public relations and tactics, including media relations
- Knowledge in integrating research and creative concepts into account activity
- Project Management: ability to develop and manage timelines
- Computer Skills: efficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet research
- Team Oriented and Self Motivated
- Ability to work well with others, including team members and multiple project managers, as well as effectively work independently
- Cultural Fit: exhibit a positive, flexible attitude that lends itself to client service, as well as EPIC
- Min of B.Sc. in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Min of 5+ years as a SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Professional Certification is a plus