Job ID 7525
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Build the Ecommerce product roadmap; work with multiple teams to prioritize and scope requirements and managing product rollouts
- Develop an understanding of our brand and provide customer experiences that are consistent with our branding; integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs and wants.
- Monitor site functionality to identify problematic experiences and improve the online experience by researching and staying up-to-date with creative solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with Marketing Tech, digital marketing trends, and methodologies, conducting testing and conversion optimization to advocate for the best experience.
- Measure the results of changes introduced, deciding and communicating on success or failure, identify insights and integrate them in overall user, product and feature understanding.
- Manage web content, monitoring website traffic and CX data (as collected by the Associate Customer Support Manager) to gauge responses to promotions, and site updates while using analytics to improve performance.
- Schedule and assist with assets for print advertising, digital campaigns, email campaigns and overall promotions.
- Work across the team to keep and meet promotion calendar dates, track all e-commerce efforts, analyze data, and use data to improve strategies.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University
- 5-7 years in Ecommerce, specializing in either Product or Marketing, with experience in both preferred (Shopify platform experience preferred).
- A general understanding of current technologies and standards and how digital businesses are evolving.
- Experience using analytics to guide / manage customer acquisition costs, pricing, return on investment, conversion, repeat customers.
- Individual that excels in the face of challenges with experience with high-level details, task prioritization, identifying challenges and creative solutions.