Job ID 7351
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to provide quantitative analysis, market expertise and a strategic perspective to our partners throughout the organization. You will be responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
In this role, you will
- work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch
- break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed
- serve as an analytics expert for your partners, using numbers to help them make better decisions
- weave stories with meaningful insight from data
Ideally, you will have
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 4-6 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. credit risk analyst/manager, Loan Product Manager, Deposit Product Manager).
- Hands-on experience at least in two of the following:
- Credit risk management
- Loan/Deposit/Insurance Product & Pricing
- Risk analytics
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in and ability to gain risk insights analyzing large volumes of data
This job is perfect for you if you
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Possess Exemplary administrative and managerial skills
- Are Financial savvy
- Have Good communication skills
What is in it for you
You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact. You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.