Job ID 7219
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- Assisting in Explosives and accessories handling from the magazines to the Mines blasting area and carrying out any other assigned manual jobs.
- Explosive and accessories handling from the magazines to the blasting face
- Unplugging of drilled holes in preparation for hole charging.
- Handling of stemming rods
- Handling of explosive cartons from the magazine to the conveying trucks and from the conveying trucks to the mines blasting face.
- Distribution of explosives to the respective drilled holes in preparation for charging under supervision of explosive responsible person (Mining Engineer in charge).
- Stemming of all charged holes.
- Handling of warning flags in assigned locations within the blasting operation area.
- Disposition and burning of empty cartons of explosives at designated places under the supervision of explosives responsible person.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the explosive responsible person (Mining Engineer in charge)
- WASC/SSCE/GCE/NABTEP/NECO & Blasting Certificate
- 16 Years Working Experience
- Ond & Blasting Certificate
- 5 Years Working Experience
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- A good Team Player and ability to learn
- Must be dedicated and accountable
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development