Job ID 6962
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
The role holder should be able to contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing effective and timely financial support to the business. As a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind with a broad knowledge of the business, He/She should be able to design operational policies, improve productivity, increase revenue and oversee client relations.
- Operational Strategy
- Business Analysis and Strategy
- Formulate business strategy with other members of the Team
- Design operational strategies that will align with the overall strategy of the business
- Oversee all Operational activities and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Maintains high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks.
- Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality
- Keep abreast of new equipment and tools available and recommends purchases
- Foster professional employee development and co-ordinate with HR Department to determine the need for advanced training of the Operations Team.
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the Organization optimize costs and benefits
- Manage contracts and relations with all Clients, Partners, Vendors and other Stakeholders
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with operational policies and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or any related field
- 8 – 15 years Proven experience as Head of Operations or Operations Director in an Automobile or related Industry
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from Customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in startups is a strong plus