Job ID 6898
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- Ensuring that the supply chain activities meet the needs of the programmes in a timely manner and does so in accordance with donor requirements, MC policies and procedures.
- Carry out monthly stock status assessment of all SMC commodities at the state Central Medical Stores (CMS) and report on the assessments to higher levels flagging issues needing actions.
- Provide technical support to strengthen the procurement and supply chain management of SMC commodities in Borno State.
- Support and assist in the management of SMC commodities at the Borno State CMS, health facilities and Hard-to-Reach (HTR) communities.
- Provision of general and technical logistics/supply chain management support for all SMC commodities required for the 2021 rollout.
- Submit timely and accurate logistic report and review all Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) reports for project commodities in Borno State.
- Ensure smooth relationship with Country Office and other technical managers within the project.
- As permitted by the security situation, facilitate routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to health facilities and communities on effective supply chain management of commodities.
- Coordinate review meetings for all LMIS reports to provide feedbacks on the quality of LMIS reports.
- Provide regular feedback to the country Supply Chain Specialist and Country Commodity Manager in a timely manner.
- Carry out any other duties, including representations as might be assigned by management.
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven previous experience in Supply Chain and Logistics Management of Malaria or HIV/AIDS commodities.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a related role.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Experience managing a medical supply chain and coordination.
- The person must be familiar with the national supply chain system of Ministry of Health (MoH) and LMIS, including Malaria Commodities Logistics Systems (MCLS) and NAVISION
- Ability to engage with stakeholders on the supply chain management of public health commodities.
- Good inter-personal, communication and planning skills.
- Willingness to work in a complex operational environment.