Job ID 6625
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
As a Finance manager, your role involves analyzing every day financial activities and providing advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. Your role includes but not limited to reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing financial forecasts. Finance managers also investigate ways to improve profitability and analyze markets for business opportunities, such as expansion, mergers, and acquisitions.
The role involves sales opportunity for our organization’s products and services as well as ensuring that clients are aware of products that best meet their needs and then securing a sale.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
Experience Level: Experienced
Experience Length: 5 to 8 year
The Finance Manager is responsible for:
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions).
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Participating in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership.
- Supporting project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that customers receive their contracts and documentation on time and as appropriate.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer or his designate.
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field. An advanced degree and professional certificate will be advantageous
- At least 5 years relevant experience in finance management as well as several years of experience in a finance role.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.