Job ID 6402
Career Level Mid-Level
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- A highly artistic person with a passion for creative technologies. You should be able to draw, paint and work on digital software in a variety of styles and mediums.
- Unlike artists, Illustrators have set deadlines and must always communicate with the company and clients on the overall progress and development of the artistic image.
- Ultimately, an Illustrator is a creative individual who can turn concepts into artistic marketable images.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Brainstorming with the marketing and design team to come up with image ideas.
- Preparing and designing rough draft illustrations according to the team specifications.
- Defining any budget or time limitations.
- Creating complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn and digitally createdimages.
- Refining image design using illustration software.
- Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colours and graphics.
- Applying complex isometric techniques to add perspective to design shapes.
- Formatting final illustrations using CAD softwares.
- Knowledge of layout and design principles
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or relative field
- Portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar.
- Work experience using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Drawing, painting and digital drawing skills.
- Knowledge of image editing and design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Sketchbookand Photoshop.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong conceptual and artistic skills.