Job ID 6396
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- The Lead, Financial Reporting function will focus on delivering monthly/quarterly/annual management and financial reports.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the process flow and organization of all general ledger posting and balance sheet items reconciliations.
- He/she will maintain accounting controls by executing and operating in line with all policies and procedures and coordinating with Finance Business Partners for the timely delivery of financial information relevant to each division of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely delivery of financial and regulatory reporting requirements
- Preparation of statement of financial, statement of profit or loss, cash flow statement, andforecast
- Keep abreast of relevant regulatory requirements including applicable IFRS and TaxLegislation that affect business operations.
- Analysis of all proposed and existing legislation to avoid legal challenges in all financialreports.
- Scheduling for all filing deadlines (VAT filing, WHT filing, and Filing of Annual report) andensure compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Maintain account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation, and analysis to ensureaccuracy of records and timely delivery.
- Lead role in the external audit process.
- Analysis of actual expenditures against forecast and provision of detailed reports toenable understanding of differences that may arise.
- Coordinate with Finance Business Partners to compile and review individual units’ financialinformation.
- Provide support in handling all financial needs of the organization and ad hoc projectsthat may arise.
Education and Experience
- A First Degree in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience in a similar capacity
- A relevant certification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or have started qualification exams
- Previous experience in the technology industry
- Great communication skills both written and oral
- Great Analytics Skills (key for reporting function)
- Collaborative skills and are a team player.