Job ID 6266
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
A consulting firm is seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with overall business strategy & objectives
Duties for the HR Business Partner will include
- Develop HR strategies, policies and procedures for new and existing businesses.
- Align HR to client’s business strategy & objectives.
- Conduct end to end hiring of top talent for clients.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Design solid orientation and onboarding processes.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, company standards, and best practices.
- Conduct workforce audits, job audits and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide advisory on business unit restructuring and workforce planning.
- Develop workflow policies and manuals for clients
- Create compensation plans
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for business units and employees as required and conduct performance appraisals for client organizations
- Analyze competitors’ practices and make recommendations to client organizations
- Make recommendations for quality talent retention.
- Keep abreast of all legal and statutory requirements for to day-to-day management of employees
- Work with team to engineer employee training & development
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure training objectives are met.
- Design succession plans
- Consolidate effective employee-employer relations
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop and update policies and practices
- Oversee wellness and health initiatives
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience
- CIPM certification is required.
- Strong understanding of business policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies
- Proficiency in or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, payroll and similar employee management software.
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts, and presentations
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll, and employee benefits
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating, and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High level proficiency in the use of MsOffice tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare management reports and correspondence