Job ID 6218
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- Daily collections of cash from all our locations points.
- Authorizations of all petty cash vouchers for the companies and agreeing cashier balances with Tally.ERPdaily.
- Authorizing all suppliers’ invoices on Tally making sure it up to date
- Communicating/following up with all location on the status of POS machine so that issues can be resolved by the bank
- Authorizations of all Cheques payment Voucher for the companies.
- Daily cash count of the cashier’s closing cash at the end of day
- Confirmation of direct transfer for Account receivables
- Review and signing of staff leave allowance form
- Deduction of staff loan and advances at the end of the month
- Review and signing of staff pay-off for approval
- Posting of staff groceries on Tallyand authorizing same after posting.
- NAV; Posting and closing of staff customer groceries at the end of the month for all expatriate.
- NAV; Transfer of groceries balances from one customer to another and transfer between supplier on NAV
- Monthly apportionment of overhead expenses like Internet expenses, Telephone, DSTV and authorization of same on Tally
- Authorizations of all the restaurantdirect transfer into access bank
- Authorization of all AR (Account Receivables) bills on Tally.
- Authorization of all Complementary breakfast sales , Receivables Restaurant room e.t.c posted on TALLY.
- Uploading of all POS restaurant bill on TALLY for all locations.
- Uploading of all POS transactions for all banks in Supermarket.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years of experience.