Job ID 6202
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- Reconcile and rectify all ledger accounts belonging to suppliers and outlets current accounts periodically – weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Monitor all banking activities in order to detect irregularities.Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports regarding all cash deposits to the bank(s)
- Investigate all transactions in order to prevent fraud
- Perform the reconciliation and verification of accounts regarding cash at hand and cash at banks, including but not limited to all Main bank accounts, Event & Welfare bank accounts.
- Provide feedback to the accounting department on how to improve on internal controls, and also pinpoint areas where risks relating to banking transactions can be minimized
- Provide documentation for the purpose of supporting all financial transactions
- Reconcile discrepancies in different accounts
- Other assigned duties by Financial Controller
In summary, the ideal candidate would:
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statements
- Be involved in the accuracy, correctness and integrity of the General ledgers
- Reconcile entries on CRM
- Reconcile Revenue and Expenses ledgers
- Reconcile accounts relating to Equity
- Reconcile Fixed Assets ledgers
- Reconcile Cash accounts
- Reconcile Inventory ledgers
- Reconcile Customer ledger accounts and receivables
- Reconcile Vendor ledger accounts and payables
- Reconcile Prepayments
- A good First Degree in Accounting with a minimum of second class honors degree (upper division), from a reputable University
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a reputable organisation.
- Preference would be given to Candidates who have worked in the Hospitality industry.
- Advanced knowledge of TALLY ERP is a MUST.
- Knowledge of OPERA, MICROS and NAV reporting tools is mandatory.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Goal oriented, needs to be focused and achieve targets
- Teams Dynamics
- Resource Management
- Oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skill
- Supervision and Coaching
- Strong organisational, analytical and communication
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong financial and control management
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, pressurized work environment
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement effectively
- Highly proficient and versatile in the use of technology and accounting software
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work with little or no supervision