Job ID 6185
Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
- The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the company’s online presence and growing the brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram adapting content to suit different channels
- Prepare and send out newsletters via mailchimp
- Create blog posts for the website
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, Planoly and Asana
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our organization and brand
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- Manage a budget for social media activities.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Must exhibit good knowledge of business operations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Management, Communication Psychology or any related discipline
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Candidates should preferably live along the Lekki-Ajah axis.
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthy.