Job ID 4230
Career Level mid_level
Experience 3 Years
Our client is an innovative fintech startup in Africa leveraging technology to enable SMEs to save, share financial records, and track real-time payments through digital platforms. With this, they are solving the problem of access to credit. As they expand, we are recruiting a Growth Manager with experience in credit or fintech and project management from an operational perspective.
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- Worked on projects with varying levels of complexity as a project leader and can develop and maintained project-related documentation.
- Experience working with both field and office-based teams within a project.
- Experience working in fast-growing organizations and are energetic, resourceful and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- A solution-oriented self-starter and can work proactively in a rapidly changing environment.
- Worked with and managed cross-functional teams to deliver projects across the organization and is hungry to learn and eager to contribute.
- Built and managed day to day operations in your area of responsibility within an organization, and can develop, coach and empower your team members
- An understanding of and experience with credit products including origination, assessment, administration, and collections.
- Experience working with technology to solve real-world problems.
- Enjoys developing processes to guide and simplify the delivery of work within an organization.
- A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills and are respectful to everyone internally and externally.
What the job entails:
- Involvement in new product launches from an operational perspective to understand and communicate operational requirements and constraints as the product is being developed.
- Developing processes and SLAs to guide internal and external deliverables.
- Collaborating with the teams to build internal and external processes to support the product development and execution.
- Contributing to developing the product roadmap, market expansion and drive business growth.
- Proactively managing and communicating projects, changes in scope, risks and develop contingency plans as needed.
- Executing operational and strategic initiatives.
- Managing project and operational budgets.