Job ID 3544
- Construction Mechanical Piping Superintendent is appointed for major projects. He reports to the Construction Manager and will take responsibility for the coordination of Mechanical Construction for piping activities through the Construction Piping Supervisor (PIS),
- He has direct responsibility on management of Mechanical Subcontractor(s) for piping.
- He will ensure that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and he will coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Construction manager.
- He ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- He directly participates to the HSE activities at site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures.