Job ID 3530
Manage, coordinate and control the execution of the instrumentation works.
Coordinate the assigned integrated team and managing the interfaces with all construction disciplines and commissioning departments, ensure the availability of the construction materials and equipment and verifying that works are correctly performed in accordance with project documentation and schedule
- Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety and quality standards are respected
- Ensure the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements
- Set-up time schedule adhering to the time frame allocated to the specific scope of work
- Arrange for the correct and cost-effective performance of instrumentation construction works, in accordance with the established operating programs.
- Coordinating and controlling the activities performed by the integrated team composed by supervisor, field engineers and Quality inspectors
- Coordinate and manage all the external stakeholders including, but not limited to, clients, contractors, vendors other agency as required
- Give all information regarding the progress of the work indicating any cause of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose any corrective actions as required to overcome these problems.
- Ensure proper discipline workflow, interfacing with all the project organization
- Support the resolution of technical problems encountered during the execution of the works
- Ensure the correct quantities accounts of the works, including updating man-hours and cost estimates for scope of work changes
- Ensure the supervision and monitoring of the works performed, coordinate the technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus.
- Manage the technical and administrative documentation
- Manage the accounting work progress following the construction program, updating the progress monitoring and verifying the invoices from Sub-contractors