Job ID 3526
As a Machinery Superintendent you will coordinate the execution, pre-commissioning and commissioning of machinery and packages works, both performed by subcontractors or direct hires, ensuring full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures. The Machinery Superintendent will verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance to project documentation and in the planned time frame and support the mechanical subcontractors or the direct hire personnel ensuring the feasibility (availability of drawings and materials) of the works.
- Promote safe work practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected;
- Ensure the fulfillment of the project quality and contractual requirements;
- Verify the efficient execution of the works performed by subcontractors or direct hire personnel;
- Prepare and coordinate the detailed programs for the assigned activities;
- Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus;
- Verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project specifications, highlighting any engineering problems encountered in the field;
- Measure the progress of the works carried out;
- Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower;
- Ensure the continuous assessment of the quantities installed.