Job ID 3516
- Verify the technical documentation to ascertain the technical correctness with the process needs.
- Supervision of detailed design and assistance to the licensing documentation generation and review.
- Review of the detailed design documentation from the process point of view to ensure the consistency with Basic Design concepts.
- Review of the detailed design to ascertain it complies with the requirements defined by State Supervision Authorities and Regulatory Authorities to ensure construction permits and other relevant approvals.
- Participation in the review of commissioning procedures and test plans based on detailed design and operational feedbacks;
- Assistance to other engineering units in the review of design modifications to decide whether they are Design Changes or just developments in the detailed design;ù
- Collection and preparation of documents necessary to get Basic Design Changes whenever necessary;
- Support to Construction, Quality and other engineering disciplines to solve Non Conformities;
- Record changes as they occur and tracking for their appropriate solution throughout the design process;
- Development of procedures, technical supervision of the documentation and tracking of the status of documents and deliverables related to Safety Classified Components (SCC) to ensure the appropriate classification and qualification.
- Participation in the Seismic Interference reviews to avoid as much as possible interference and impacts on the erected components and systems.
- Review of the functional descriptions and concepts of the safety systems to ensure the appropriate implementation in Control and Safety systems and the consistency with the Basic Design Concepts and Safety Functions.