We do NOT post jobs that:
- Do not offer at least one type of “work” option: remote, freelance, part-time, e.t.c.
- Are not immediately available (job postings must be for jobs that are currently hiring).
- Appear to be commission-only jobs, a “business opportunity” or MLM, or any job requiring an investment to get started.
- Do not meet our minimum wage standards (or offer extremely low pay).
- Are not professional-level or career-path kind of jobs.
- Require a job seeker to pay a training fee or a fee to apply.
- Require a job seeker to bid on a job.
- Are job listings designed to build a talent pool or talent community, that do not have an actual current job opportunity for which the company is actively recruiting.
- Are not legitimate.