About Alaran Ibrahim
Highest Academic Level Bachelor’s Degree (BSC)
Industry Software and Data
I am a Data Engineer with hands-on experience in data engineering techniques including;
- Database Architectures (Pipelines, Lakes, Warehouses, Redshift)
- Database Design (Models, Schemas, Star, Snowflake, OLTP, OLAP, MPP),
- Data Ingestion & Processing (ETL,ELT, EST, scraping),
- Database Management DBMS (POSTREGSQL, MySQL, MongoDB),
- Parallel & Cluster Computing (Pyspark, Hive)
- Automation & Containerization ( Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud Computing AWS(boto3, s3, rds, lambda, glue, emr, rekognition) & GCS ( cloud storage, SQL, dataproc)
- Programming Language (Python, SQL, Bash & Scala)
- CI&CD (Git, Circle CI, Travis CI)
Aside core data engineering techniques, My background is rooted in machine learning which I assume is also an advantage. I believe data is ubiquitous, and anyone who could collect, interpret & utilize them effectively, already has a significant leverage.
My objective as a data engineer ?
To deliver the right data, to the right people, at the right time’
You can check my Github, Portfolio & Google Colab page for interesting projects.